Hello everyone. Happy Friday!!! Here is another Spring card I made. I think you will be seeing more of these cards in many of my up coming posts. Thanks for stopping by.
I’m loving the colors on this card. So with this card I used my Cricut to cut out the butterfly’s . I then used a stamp set from Inkadinkado #99120 patterned birds and bugs set and I stamped it using my Versamark Ink then used my Ranger Emboss powder in white over the stamp to create this effect. I then blended Tim Holtz distress ink in peacock feathers on the lower part of the card. The just a note was cut out using Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle frames.
- INKADINKADO Clear stamps #99120 Patterned birds and bugs
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle frames
- Cricut Explore to cut out the butterflies
- Ranger Emboss white powder
- Versamark watermark ink
- Tim Holtz distress inks Peacock feathers